Here is Why You Might Consider Borrowing
On this page, we'll explain how a faxless payday loan can help you. Here are the top reasons why you should consider borrowing:
- Pay your bills on time. Coming up short on cash between paydays doesn't have to mean your bills don't get paid on time. You can borrow to give you the cash you need to make ends meet. That way, you avoid steep late fees and other penalties.
- Faster than traditional borrowing. A short-term financial solution eliminates a time-consuming and cumbersome step of the application process-faxing. Thus, a
short-term financial service takes considerably less time than a traditional loan. The process is paperless, which makes it faster and more
- Get loans for larger amounts. On our site, you can borrow up to $1500 from one of our lenders.
- Prevent damage to your credit. If you don't have the cash to pay your bills, you will likely do significant damage to your credit. With a short-term financial service, you can pay your bills when they are due, thus avoiding costly damage to your credit report.
- Avoid bounced check fees. Most of us have had the terrifying experience of bouncing a check, and the aftermath of fees and penalties is even worse. When
you come up short on funds, you don't have to worry about whether your checks will go through. You can have the money you need automatically deposited to your
account with a short-term financial service.
- Get your loan in about 24 hours. Our lenders offer one of the fastest turnaround times in the industry on our loans. If you sign up during normal business hours, you may have your funds in your account by the next possible business day. For most customers, that's a turnaround time of less than 24 hours!
- No need to scramble to find documents & fax machines. A faxless payday loan will not have you scrambling to locate and then fax all the documents
traditional payday loans require. When you need money fast, faxing wastes precious time.
If you have any questions, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.